District Office, Winchester, Indiana
215 West Franklin Street
P.O. Box 545
Winchester, IN 47394-0545
(765) 584-5501 or (877) 853-5501 After-Hours Emergency Service: (765) 584-5503 or (877) 853-5501
In an emergency use the telephone not e-mail.
Winchester District Manager, Conan Wallace
Assistant District Manager, Rick Simmons
is the county seat of Randolph County. It is at the crossroads of U.S. Highway 27 and State Road 32. On US 27 Winchester is 22 miles North of Interstate Highway 70 Richmond, Indiana. Winchester is known for the glass bottle industry and the Winchester Speedway. It is also home of Wick's Pies, the maker of the official Indiana State Pie-Sugar Cream Pie. Union City lies on the eastern edge of Randolph County and western edge of Darke County, Ohio-split in two by the state line. It has a history in the commercial automotive industry and now has a niche for alternative fuel vehicles operating on natural gas, propane and electricity. Also, ethanol producer Cardinal Ethanol is nearby. Union City is also home to Frank Miller Lumber Company, a 100 year old hardwood lumber supplier. Additional Randoph County communities served by OVG include Lynn, Ridgeville, Saratoga and Harrisville. In the northern part of Wayne County, OVG serves the town of Fountain City, home of Fountain Acres Food, an Amish owned grocery and retail store. In Darke County, Ohio, OVG serves Union City and Hillgrove.
Call or click on these links for more information:Winchester Chamber of Commerce
(765) 584-3731City of Winchester
(765) 584-1056Randolph County Visitors Bureau
(800) 905-0514Union City Chamber of Commerce
(765) 964-5409Randolph County Community & Econ. Development
(765) 584-3266Indiana State GovernmentIndiana Utility Regulatory Commission
(800) 851-4268ANR Pipeline Company